Friday, December 19, 2008

Tis the season to be jolly, fa la la la la la la la la.

I love how that pathetic lyric has stuck with most of us for our lifetimes and how we can easily distinguish its melody. I wish I could get away with something like that for a See The World song. Maybe “I can’t see your face, you’re too fa fa fa fa far away.” That’s the first one that came to me ☺

Tonight I’ve been invited to my first Ugly Sweater Party of the season. I’m pretty excited, but I’ll have to wear the same sweatshirt I borrowed from my mom last year. I got caught up with “things” these past couple weeks and forgot to go to Ragstock—they have an amazing selection of festive sweaters in case you didn’t know.

Ugly Sweater Parties. What a concept. A favorite blog of mine did a little write-up on sweaters. I suggest you check it out here: Ugly Sweater Parties

Here’s to egg nog, snowmen, and yuletide cheer,

Jasper

2 comments:

  1. My favorite part of the Holiday season is watching the Yule Log fire on TV. It was playing at a party I was at on Friday night, and it definitely made the night a complete success.

    True story: my grandparents recorded the Yule Log on VHS probably about 15 years ago and play it every Christmas when we're over. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like caroling with friends. Which I missed this year due to the weather.

    ReplyDelete