Saturday, January 17, 2009

Let's stay in touch!

Twitter and AIM

Before I say anything, add us on AIM and Twitter!
AIM - seetheworldmusic
Twitter - seetheworldtwit

Okay, moving on:

It's official-- I'm impatient.

I'm impatient because I CANNOT wait to record the songs for our upcoming EP. Over the last few weeks we've come up with 6 songs that we are so excited for you to hear. We've worked with a drummer and bassist, and things are put together to head to the studio. There's a problem though: studio time is a bit scarce around the Twin Cities this month. So, I guess it's time to write more songs or something? I think I'll try to do that. In a couple weeks, we'll finally get the drums tracked and then we'll move onto keys and guitars. Hopefully you're more patient than I am :)

But yeah, add us on AIM and Twitter! We love staying in touch!

Jasper

2 comments:

  1. I'd love to be patient but I'm just as impatient as you are!

    Can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, i'm really not that patient. The curiosity is getting to me.

    ReplyDelete