Thursday, February 12, 2009

Studio Footage!

I think Apple makes fantastic products. I have been extremely pleased with my MacBook and iPhone, for instance. GarageBand is a great program, and Logic is AMAZING. With those things said, I want it to be known that I hate iMovie. I can't stand it.

I recently bought a digital camcorder to make movies. I figure it's cool to give friends a glimpse of what life's like for See The World, ya know? If I wasn't so frustrated every time I used iMovie, I imagine I'd have more videos done by now. You could see how Sam goes straight to the kitchen to get food every time he enters a house. You could see how I insist on cleaning in the morning. You could see how I sleep on an air mattress. You could see a lot of things. All of them will have to be delayed, because editing on iMovie is like pulling Lovgren's car out of the ditch with a Smart Car.

We were in the studio on Tuesday. We are running with the recording process, and I have a little footage for you. Check it out. Matt Call and Vinnie Thomas steal the show, but you'll also get a little "ear candy" with one of our new songs, By A String.



Blessings,
Jasper

4 comments:

  1. Sounds really good, guys! I'm excited to hear more! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds good. It really does.

    L~)(~

    ReplyDelete
  3. love love love love love what I have heard so far :) Can't wait to hear the rest of it!!! <3 <3 <3

    ReplyDelete