Monday, September 14, 2009

Tour Blog Numero Uno

Instead of writing a long, boring blog about everything we've been doing on the road for the past few days, I've decided to show you what we've been doing with a series of photos I've taken with my phone. Enjoy...

The famous "Have Your Cake and Eat It Too" Cake, courtesy of Gudrun!

Our beautiful van and trailer, and my suitcase!

Jeremy and Peter (My Lady Four) awestruck by Carp's collection of trout. Hmm. Ironic, isn't it?

The side of a huge semi-hauler on an indoor display at The World's Largest Truck Stop! Wow! Please remember, "If you bought it, a truck brought it!" That is, unless you've downloaded our album at seetheworldmusic.com. That wasn't brought on a truck.

Jeremy wants to get some new seats installed in the van... unfortunately that isn't in the budget.

NEWS OF THE DAY: BROKEN CITIES IS NOW AVAILABLE ON iTUNES!

Hope you're all having a great day, and we'll see you at a show near you!

Sam and See The World

2 comments:

  1. That cake looks amazing and delicious!! I love the outline of the guitar!! And let's be honest, Gudrun is pretty awesome too. :)

    ReplyDelete